Tri-block "3 in 1" for rinsing, filling and capping, dosing according to flow meters
For automatic filling of liquid and viscous masses for food and non-food purposes into various containers with subsequent sealing with a lid.
Basic set of automatic triblock "3 in 1"
1. Unit for rinsing containers
2. Filling unit with the principle of dosing by flow meters
- you can fill the following products:
- sunflower oil;
- milk, kefir, fermented baked milk, yoghurt (including with inclusions up to 5 mm3);
- tomato paste, sauces, ketchups, mayonnaise (including hot filling);
- jams, preserves, preserves, fruit and vegetable purees
- condensed milk, toppings, syrups, confectionery fillers;
- drinking water, drinks, compotes, juices (including hot filling);
- liquid soaps, shampoos, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals;
- household chemicals, auto chemicals, disinfectants, various oils for non-food purposes.
Material in contact with the product food grade stainless steel
Dosing principle weight / volume weight
Control method auto
Range of container volumes 0.2-10.0 l.
Dosing accuracy 0.15-0.3%
Performance 1,000 - 20,000 units / hour
- High performance
- High level of automation
- Quick and easy changeover to different container sizes
- Simple and convenient control
- The filling machines are made entirely of food grade stainless steel
- Systems of protection against incorrect operation of equipment
- Vacuum system "Anti-drop"
- Minimum requirements for maintenance, replacement of wearing parts
- High precision dosing system
- Components from the world's leading manufacturers
- Product safety is ensured by a closed Monoblock body with a built-in section for bacteriological processing of PET bottles
- Prices are significantly lower than European ones
- Possibility to connect to the Customer's self-cleaning insulated wire or "self-cleaning"
- Presentable appearance
- The equipment has sanitary and hygienic conclusions and permits for use